Introducing ‘Butterflies’, a stunning Procreate brush stamp set made by a professional illustrator and pattern designer Di Ujdi. With 43 meticulously hand-drawn and thoughtfully curated shapes, you can unlock endless possibilities to create something truly unique.
Made for both seasoned artists and budding enthusiasts alike, these brush stamps open up a world of creative possibilities infused with a personal touch. Let your imagination flourish as you craft captivating illustration collections and mesmerizing pattern designs!
INCLUDED IN THIS SET
- 43 different stamp elements to combine and make butterflies
- 14 wing shapes
- 11 body shapes
- 16 spot shapes
- 2 postage stamps
- 6 brushes to edit stamps, have fun, and add texture
- 1 mono brush
- 2 pattern brushes
- 3 paper textures
- 1 butterfly color palette
- 1 in-depth video tutorial
File Types Included: BRUSHSET, SWATCHES
Software Compatibility: Procreate
Licence: Single User Personal & Commercial*
- Use this in any personal or commercial work.
- Sell up to 1000 physical or digital end products with artwork created using these stamp brushes.
- Install these brushes on multiple iOS devices as long as the device belongs to you.
- Sell, give away or redistribute brush files or other downloaded content in any way, shape, or form. Items purchased or downloaded are for your use only.
- Redistribute edited versions of the brushes.
- Use artwork made with these stamp brushes on its own for selling end products. You must combine it with other original design work.
- Licence artwork made with these brushes as your own.
- Copyright artwork made with these stamps as the stamp elements are not unique to you.
- Use any Di Ujdi products to create hateful or malicious content.
MEET THE MAKER
Di Ujdi is a licensed illustrator and surface pattern designer based in Belgrade, Serbia. With a big love for all things natural, she enjoys depicting the world in a colourful, fun, and naive way. She is inspired by unexpected vintage finds, mid-century designs, and books she loved as a child.
Her work can be seen on fabrics, book covers, greeting cards, magazines, product packaging, and many more. Some of her clients include: Cloud9 Fabrics, Uppercase, Flow magazine, Nordstrom Rack, Oneworld Publications, Studio Oh.
Di Ujdi is also a proud top teacher on Skillshare, where she shares her knowledge and passion with others. So far, her classes have been watched by more than 64,035 students.
KEEP IN TOUCH